Good night my dear friends

I wonder if you use Dropbox and why you use it or why not.

I have had an annual Dropbox Professional subscription (I am a fan) of Dropbox for a long time, but I always wonder if I should switch to Onedrive or not. I feel more secure with Dropbox. The only thing that bothers me is that the Dropbox client is very slow compared to the Dropbox client, causing a little slowness on the machine, because they implemented a lot of details on the client.

I would like to know your opinion about this cloud service.

NOTE: I apologize if I posted or did something wrong. I'm new to the forum.

Thank you so much friends.

Boa noite meus queridos amigos

Gostaria de saber se você usa o Dropbox e por que você o usa ou por que não.

Eu tenho uma assinatura anual do Dropbox Professional (sou fã) do Dropbox há muito tempo, mas sempre me pergunto se devo mudar para o Onedrive ou não. Eu me sinto mais seguro com o Dropbox. A única coisa que me incomoda é que o cliente do Dropbox é muito lento em comparação com o cliente do Dropbox, causando um pouco de lentidão na máquina, porque eles implementaram muitos detalhes no cliente.

Gostaria de saber sua opinião sobre este serviço em nuvem.

NOTA: Peço desculpas se postei ou fiz algo errado. Sou novo no fórum.

Muito obrigado amigos.

Andrew999

Level 23
Verified
I personally use Mega.nz and Sync.com. Mega.nz has 15 GB free forever and Sync.com has 5 GB but if you refer users even if they use free accounts you can get up to 25GB of data for free. Both of them are very good privacy-wise too.

If you do not want to use either I do think OneDrive is quite good as I have previously used it, not 100% sure on Dropbox though as I have not used it for a very long time.

Well, I've been using Dropbox for a while and since my plan is annual and only expires in February next year, I must continue using it. The advantage of using Onedrive is that it is one less external program to install on the machine since it is already included in Windows. However, I feel safer with Dropbox, I don't know why, I think it is a psychological thing even kkkk thankfully I found a user besides me who uses Dropbox kkkk the bad thing about Dropbox is that the company is putting too much stuff in the software and this makes it even full of bugs at times and slow on certain machines, on this part Onedrive is happy and simple and to the point, synchronization in the cloud. I really have a tremendous doubt in choosing between these two cloud services, but thanks for the personal help ;):D:D

Reactions: Protomartyr