idunno

Level 2
There is this one game that I downloaded from gamejolt and when I scanned it on Virustotal I noticed that the rising antivirus found something
Is it a false positive? no other anti virus/anti malware detected something
and allot of people on twitter that downloaded the game dosent seem to have any obvious signs of a malware infection
So is it safe?
game (I downloaded the hebrew version):Game Jolt - Indie games for the love of it
virustotal link: Antivirus scan for e99de33cef1afa670c01972e851dd51fa28d1303a3968050774b144b740bb44d at 2017-07-17 19:21:19 UTC - VirusTotal

-Thanks!

roger_m

Level 24
Verified
Content Creator
Rising has major issues with false positives these days (it hasn't always been that way), so I you can be sure it is a false positive.

idunno

Level 2
Rising has major issues with false positives these days (it hasn't always been that way), so I you can be sure it is a false positive.
When I was going to open the file windows said the file is infected, should I trust it?

roger_m

Level 24
Verified
Content Creator
is rising antivirus alive in the first place?
Yes it is. The current version is only partly translated to English, but the previous version which is in English is also still developed, even though they shut down the English website a few years ago.