DR WEB last update 08/08/17

Discussion in 'Dr Web' started by Scotlarock, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Scotlarock

Scotlarock Level 1

May 2, 2014
    Official Website:
    Hi this last update run smothly on my system.Dr web make signifiant effort to high ram usage less than 200mg, over last version 450 mg.Thanks Dr Web
  2. GonzitoVir

GonzitoVir Level 4

May 16, 2017
    Windows 10
    At this moment Dr. Web is taking only 100mb of my laptop's RAM: :cool:

omidomi likes this.
  3. GonzitoVir

GonzitoVir Level 4

May 16, 2017
    Windows 10
    Yes, the last update has made Dr.Web lighter than before.
    What I've found is that in two oportunities, it detected a malware in the Spotify installer.
    I have reported it and sent the file to Dr.Web.
    omidomi likes this.
  4. mostafa96

mostafa96 Level 3

Nov 2, 2015
    thats very good last time i used it it took over 200mb ram
    omidomi and GonzitoVir like this.
  5. omidomi

omidomi Level 61
    Trusted AV Tester

Apr 5, 2014
    Fallout New Vegas :D
    Windows 8.1
    Hi all in my system its near 50 MB :oops:
    GonzitoVir likes this.
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.