Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
June 7, 2018
Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web is pleased to announce the debut of its Dr.Web vxCube, an emergency malware analysis and neutralisation service.

With Dr.Web vxCube, your files aren’t just analysed; you also receive a special Dr.Web CureIt! build that incorporates a routine for disarming the analysed object.
Use Dr.Web vxCube—an on-demand antidote.
Using Dr.Web vxCube is easy: the user is granted access to an area where they can submit a suspicious file for analysis in the cloud; the analyser launches the submitted item to examine its behaviour and then decides whether or not the file is malicious. If the object poses a threat, the user is promptly furnished with a special Dr.Web CureIt! build.

This service lets you expeditiously disarm a brand new threat without having to wait for a security software update.
On average, a submitted file can be examined in less than a minute, regardless of whether it is a Windows executable, an office document or a script. The file undergoing analysis is executed in a virtual environment; the customer can simultaneously monitor the progress of the analysis remotely via the Dr.Web vxCube interface. The resulting analysis report includes a video of the file’s examination.
Statistics show that money can be stolen with a banking Trojan in three minutes or less—much faster than security software gets updated. The opportunity to procure a custom Dr.Web CureIt! build makes Dr.Web vxCube an indispensable tool for companies of any size, regardless of whether they are current users of Dr.Web software. Dr.Web vxCube can be particularly helpful for companies offering services involving PC curing and maintenance. And the ability to analyse files makes it indispensable for cybercrime investigators.
To use Dr.Web vxCube you will need a trial or commercial license.
With a Dr.Web vxCube trial license, you can examine 10 objects in 10 days. You can give it a try here.
You can purchase a commercial license in Doctor Web's eStore.

Regards

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I've waited a long time for this day! I was a beta tester and could test this feature half a year ago, and it was awesome! When I was still testing Dr.Web's product, I loaded the unrecognized samples into this "cloud", if you could call it that, and it gave out a lot of useful information. I think you could also connect to the VM and execute the sample yourself if it didn't happen automatically.
Screenshots from 13.11.2017 (https://malwaretips.com/threads/13-11-17-8-hta-jar-fud.77113/#post-689303)
arbeitsfl%C3%A4che-1_044-png.173027

arbeitsfl%C3%A4che-1_047-png.173029

arbeitsfl%C3%A4che-1_044-png.173027

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
hello, I've been using this antivirus program since 2014 it's simply the best of all I've ever used!
Dr WEB vxCube is not an AV program..its a paid add-on program from this vendor
How could you use it since 2014 since the tool just released few days back..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.