Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Does anybody knows about a small and light graphic program, that can display/monitor the used and free space of my drives and allow me to open them when i click on their icon.

It must not be a sidebar gadget.

Thanks
 
P

Plexx

CrystalDiskInfo (http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html)

There is another utility called Disk Space Fan which allows you to click on the actual chart.

Would this suit your needs? I am not too sure as I havent used it in a while.
 
D

Deleted member 178

Disk space fan is almost what i look for, but the interface is too big ^^
 
P

Plexx

Then off the top of my head, WinDirStat, Folder Size and perhaps JDiskReport. Not sure about JDisk though.

Hope it helps.

Edit: I do remember using Graphvu disk space analizer.
 
D

Deleted member 178

MRF71 said:
Why not a gadget? Sushi works great
http://goo.gl/3n384
i have the Drive Monitor gadget for the moment, it is exactly what i nedd but gadgets used lot of RAM and cpu usage.
 
D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Rainmeter is lighter compared to the default one. :)
i tried Rainmeter before, but at that time, the disk monitor couldn't be used as a link.
It is possible now?
 
P

Plexx

umbrapolaris said:
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Rainmeter is lighter compared to the default one. :)
i tried Rainmeter before, but at that time, the disk monitor couldn't be used as a link.
It is possible now?
Rainmeter's Eker-lina skin does have drivers usage and if you click on the icon, it does open the drive folder. perhaps thats handy for you?
 
D

Deleted member 178

just a question, Ram usage (Working set) of rainmeter?
 
D

Deleted member 178

ok Rainmeter improved , it do what i need now ^^

Thanks all.
 

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
umbrapolaris said:
MRF71 said:
Why not a gadget? Sushi works great
http://goo.gl/3n384
i have the Drive Monitor gadget for the moment, it is exactly what i nedd but gadgets used lot of RAM and cpu usage.
My Sushi drive monitor is using right under 8 mb

Is working set more accurate than private working set?
 

pcjunklist

Level 1
I have used Drives Monitor in the past, cool program but not as light as you would like between 16k to 21k ram usage. For me it's fine since my laptop has 8gb of ram.

drives monitor download http://www.myfavoritegadgets.info/monitors/DrivesMonitor/drivesmonitor.html
 
D

Deleted member 178

pcjunklist said:
I have used Drives Monitor in the past, cool program but not as light as you would like between 16k to 21k ram usage. For me it's fine since my laptop has 8gb of ram.
I also used "All Cpu Meter" and Network Monitor (same dev) and it use almost permanently around 10-20% of cpu abd 60mb ram... too much...

anyway the sidebar use already too much resources.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top