RodM1956

Level 4
PC faster overall. I am not sure I would use many of these apps, BUT Driver Easy has 8000000 (Million) drivers stocked. They also claim to use certified drivers. I have not had a single problem and my PC is new (Built it myself)

RodM1956

Level 4
Also seems that the NvMe SSD needed a driver by Samsung (I THINK), but now many are saying Microsoft adapted that same driver in it's updates

Vasudev

Level 29
Verified
Also seems that the NvMe SSD needed a driver by Samsung (I THINK), but now many are saying Microsoft adapted that same driver in it's updates
With Samsung NVMe driver, power efficiency is NIL while MSFT driver prioritizes balanced performance. If you're on desktop then NVMe driver from samsung is recommended otherwise you'll notice stutter when huge IO blocks are involved!

Reactions: roger_m

Deletedmessiah

Level 22
Verified
Content Creator
Got 1 year key from some promo, and I used this to update some of my drivers, probably replaced Microsoft generic ones too. People say these are snake oils but it made my device perform significantly better. Now it doesn't heat as much. And I did install all drivers I found in Dell's website for my device model beforehand.

RodM1956

Level 4
Got 1 year key from some promo, and I used this to update some of my drivers, probably replaced Microsoft generic ones too. People say these are snake oils but it made my device perform significantly better. Now it doesn't heat as much. And I did install all drivers I found in Dell's website for my device model beforehand.

Cool....some are snake oil, but I think DE is trying to build a reputation as being reliable, and so far they have done so.