EA Origin - On the House - Free PC Games (Regulary Updated) - 2017

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
It would take more than one month for me to download, so that will be fine right? Once the game is registered it will be ours right? I need not wait until the download is completed na ?
yess !! it'll be forever yours if you register the game with your origin account before 3rd June :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
upload_2014-5-29_14-27-27.png

I'll be back.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
Y

yigido

Thanks for the heads up :) My new account on origin and origin app :D

edit : downloading..
cTGsC1B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Manzai

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
wow my internet very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Reactions: frogboy
M

MalwareT

Is Origin safe? I wanna install it on my Pc with 1GB RAM, so is it good to install it ?

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Definitely need this great game twice ^^.

And that 19 gb you have to download, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't include the patches as my Battlefield 3 folder is 34.2GB :/(I might be wrong though as of course the files are packed and patches are only needed for multiplayer).
Xq91D3.png

Reactions: MalwareT

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is Origin safe? I wanna install it on my Pc with 1GB RAM, so is it good to install it ?
Origin is safe to download and should run on your PC.
https://www.origin.com/en-gb/download

System Requirements
150MB of available disk space
Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
1GHz processor
512 MB RAM

Check the minimum requirements of the games you choose to download.

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I wonder if I just kept the game without downloading it will be removed after June 3 or what?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.