EA Origin - On the House - Free PC Games (Regulary Updated) - 2017

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
How can i keep it if i dont want to download now.Because my internet speed dosent allows me download now.i will download later but how do i save it?
1. Go to the website to get the game
2. Click get it now
3. It will show up in "my games" in origin
4. it has a choice to download now (you can wait as long as you need to download)

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Origin is safe to download and should run on your PC.
https://www.origin.com/en-gb/download

System Requirements
150MB of available disk space
Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
1GHz processor
512 MB RAM

Check the minimum requirements of the games you choose to download.
Yes, this is online setup from Official site of Origin of course safe and reliable..

Y

yigido

Hey friends,

I installed the game yesterday night. I opened origin and clicked the play button and Origin opens the browser always.
I closed origin and direct clicked on Battlefield shortcut on the desktop, it is also opens origin app and then opens the browser.
I saw some ppl have the same issue like me. What can I do now ? If I uninstalled origin game needs origin it said.

Are there anyone here to help me ?

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Hey friends,

I installed the game yesterday night. I opened origin and clicked the play button and Origin opens the browser always.
I closed origin and direct clicked on Battlefield shortcut on the desktop, it is also opens origin app and then opens the browser.
I saw some ppl have the same issue like me. What can I do now ? If I uninstalled origin game needs origin it said.

Are there anyone here to help me ?

It's because you need to have battlelog(Browser) and Origin opened to play Battlefield 3. There is methods to play without Origin but I haven't tried any of those so I'm not sure if they work and not sure about that if they can ban you from doing this.

One video I found(Use it at your own risk):

If Origin really is such an big problem, I would do another account and add Battlefield 3 to that account aswell and then use the method shown above. Then if they ban you, you still have unbanned account available :)

Reactions: yigido

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I did what video said but. Still, When I clicked the BF3 shortcut it opens my browser and https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

The only way to play battlefield 3 multiplayer is from browser but I think you can play singleplayer without it though. You could test if disabling your Internet connection before clicking the desktop shortcut does have any effect?

But..hmm..If you click BF3 shortcut, you should go to this site: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Last edited:
Y

yigido

The only way to play battlefield 3 multiplayer is from browser but I think you can play singleplayer without it though. You could test if disabling your Internet connection before clicking the desktop shortcut does have any effect?

But..hmm..If you click BF3 shortcut, you should go to this site: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/
I just want to play singleplayer mod. I have no friends in there and I do not want MP mode.
I want to click to BF3 and lets play :) I do not understand of working principles of Origin :(

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I just want to play singleplayer mod. I have no friends in there and I do not want MP mode.
I want to click to BF3 and lets play :) I do not understand of working principles of Origin :(

I know it's possible to play singleplayer without browser or origin but just can't remember how I did it :/ Been playing Battlefield 4 for so long.

I'll try to figure it out, meanwhile you could test one more thing, go to offline mode from Origin and open Battlefield as you did before.

https://www.origin.com/fi-fi/how-to/offline-mode

Y

yigido

I know it's possible to play singleplayer without browser or origin but just can't remember how I did it :/ Been playing Battlefield 4 for so long.

I'll try to figure it out, meanwhile you could test one more thing, go to offline mode from Origin and open Battlefield as you did before.

https://www.origin.com/fi-fi/how-to/offline-mode
Ok. I am now opened this but not with this way :D I opened origin then I connect with VPN then I clicked "Play" and then game suddenly opened, I passed some sections in the game :)
Thanks anyway mate ;)

Reactions: Razerman

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Ok. I am now opened this but not with this way :D I opened origin then I connect with VPN then I clicked "Play" and then game suddenly opened, I passed some sections in the game :)
Thanks anyway mate ;)

Good to hear that you got it :)

I tested the offline mode and that worked. It will start Battlefield 3 singleplayer straight away without Battlelog (Browser).

Though singleplayer in Battlefield 3 is so short that I think you should atleast try CO-OP even if you don't like Multiplayer.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1007968_dblwidedeal_627x335_en_US_gametime.jpg

To take advantage of the deal, you just need to go to the official Origin Game Time page, and add Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare to your Origin game library. You have until August 25th to add the game to your Game Library, and once it’s there you can download and play whenever you want.

Start playing when you’re ready, because your Game Time clock doesn’t begin ticking down until you launch the fully-installed Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for the very first time. Remember, Origin Game Time is a real-time clock: your Game Time will continue to run whether or not you’re actually playing the game. Origin will automatically save all your progress during Game Time. If you decide to buy the game, you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off with all of your unlocks and levels intact.

Alongside Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, users can also play a free, 48-hour trial of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning with Origin Game Time!

For those who don’t know, Origin Game Time is a new promotional service that lets you play full version EA games for free, albeit only for a limited time. So how is this service different from the demo? Demos typically only let you play a specific slice of a game but the “Origin Game Time” program gives you full access to the entire gameplay experience.

Origin Game Time is just one of many ways to play more EA games! Check out Origin On the House to download Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger for free (Offer ends 3 September 2014).

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks for the report, my elder sister love's this game. It would be a good time pass for her.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.