Early HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES!! And a HUGE Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipsEasy

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to all of you here on MT! A huge thank you to MT staff, moderators, super users and lurkers - all of you contribute (I know, some much more than others ... :))
to a community of enormous resource, and without intimidation or snarkiness. This group has created a truly unique community.

I probably fall into the "lurker' category, mostly due to my molasses keyboarding, uh, I mean hunt and peck skills - lol. I'd like to contribute more, and hope to soon. For now my contribution is primarily in the learning/absorbing phase.

Again, many, many thanks to all of you for a most brilliant community of folks and resources!!

Deb

PS: I belong to a few other similar sites as well - and sshh, don't tell them, but MT is THE BEST!!
:D:cool::)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
All the best to you and your family in 2016.Thank you for the kind words.
It truly is a one of a kind community and I have been involved in many. IMO no member should not feel intimidated as in the end it is every member that makes the community what it is.
Happy New Year & hope we see you more in 2016 :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Thank you for your kind inputs, rest assure for better improvements in this community!

Happy new year and see you from your quality of posts! :D

TipsEasy

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2013
Thanks exterminator20 and james for your best wishes, and for all the hard work and labor of love from all of you! I feel very lucky to have found this community. I hope to contribute more this year - part of my hesitation is my hunt and peck typing :rolleyes:, and lack of confidence in my skills. I hope to improve my communication skills, and participate more.
I am interested and curious about our changing technology, and enjoy being here, soaking up all your collective wisdom and experience. I know there's a lot of hard work going on here that is so generously shared.. And, you folks have saved my bacon more than a few times! MT rocks!!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.