On Sale! Easeus discounts - 50-60% OFF

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
A new code

dNlpp.jpg

Reactions: frogboy

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
A new code

dNlpp.jpg

FYI be very careful clicking on the link in the email. HeimdalPro caught the link as malicious. Qutterra did too. I already notified EaseUS and they are looking into it. The email was sent within the last few days (50% off weekend deal). Don't click redeem now. I suppose entering the promo code on their site would work.

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Scan report for http://easemac.bmetrack.com/c/l?u=609D0B1&e=921F4F&c=2821F&t=0&l=EC6BF77&email=%2BkbyW%2BRJOOLLMGWuel00tnnlkRjLUbPe&seq=1 at 2016-06-15 04:04:56 UTC - VirusTotal

0/67

Just a redirect link,finds a mention in ad & tracking filter of ublock.Allowed through. A hyper- sensitive alarm it seems.
Quttera and Heimdal caught it when there was that issue.

I received an email from (EaseUS) them stating that the issue has been resolved. FYI don't think it was on their side, but it was the redirect bme link.

Thanks for the update. I like their software anyway.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Quttera and Heimdal caught it when there was that issue.

I received an email from (EaseUS) them stating that the issue has been resolved. FYI don't think it was on their side, but it was the redirect bme link.

Thanks for the update. I like their software anyway.

Nice :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.