Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
EaseUS MobiSaver v.4.1.0 for Android & EaseUS MobiSaver for iOS
EaseUS MobiSaver supports most lost data accident like device damage/loss/locked, jailbreak, iOS or Android upgrade.
Solve all data loss problems with 3 simple steps and you can preview your lost files, and get all you want backup in minute.
EaseUS MobiSaver has two recovery modes.
Recover from device without backup by directly scanning the device.

I.
EaseUS MobiSaver for iOS - Features:
Extract WhatsApp chat history such as messages, contacts, photos, videos from iTunes backup.
Recover lost and deleted WhatsApp messages directly from iOS Device without backup.
Supports to export contacts with VCF, CSV, HTML files.
Recover Messages including text message, iMessage and picture message.
Preview media data such as photos, camera roll or photo stream one by one.
Recover from iOS Device: iPhone6/6plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad2, iPod touch5
iPhone 6 and iOS 8 compatible

Download EaseUS MobiSaver(iOS) for Windows Trial: http://download.easeus.com/trial/ems_trial.exe

II.
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android - Features:
Retrieve deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, audio, documents from Android devices and SD card.
Recover Android data after deletion, formatting, rooting, etc.
Apply to recover deleted files from hot Android devices from Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei and others.
Support to retrieve lost files from external SD card inside Android phones and tablets.
Available for almost all Android OS versions, Android 2.3/ 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4
Preview all the recoverable data before recovery.
Recover and export lost contacts in CSV、HTML and VCF formats to PC.
Retrieve and export messages in HTML format to PC for easy reading or printing.
Selectively recover lost data or backup existing data on Android devices.
Risk free without any personal info leaking.
Read-only with no data damage, deletion or modification at all.
Easy-to-use and ideal for different levels of users.

Download EaseUS MobiSaver(Android) for Windows Trial: http://download.easeus.com/trial/emsa_trial.exe

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1(32-bit, 64-bit)

Homepage – http://www.easeus.com/mobile-tool/

Last edited:

LuciaJasper

Nov 25, 2014
Great software to work on android but not iPhone. Lost my photos and videos from my iPhone 4 without backup and found that this software can find my lost files after a free scanning. But when I click the Recover button, it need to pay? any one can provide a free one for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.