Site of promotion
https://jp.easeus.com/campaign/todo-backup-home-giveaway-2018.html
Event
Promotion
Instructions
How to obtain a license code
  • 1. Click on the arrow on the page to see the function of Todo Backup.
  • 2. When you see it until the end, the "Get License Code" screen will be displayed. Let's click it now and get it!
Precautions:
1. Please note that you need to be authenticated by 14 o'clock on July 24, 2018.
2. This license code can not be upgraded to major version. (Example: Ver.11.0> Ver.12.0)

mrgiang

Level 1
You can get free a license key EaseUS Todo Backup Home 10.0 from 07/23/2018 to 07/24/2018 (24h only)

Visit here: EaseUS 2018夏キャンペーンー最新のTodo Backup Home 11.0は今だけ無料!

How to obtain a license code
  • 1. Click on the arrow on the page to see the function of Todo Backup.
  • 2. When you see it until the end, the "Get License Code" screen will be displayed. Let's click it now and get it!
Precautions:
1. Please note that you need to be authenticated by 14 o'clock on July 24, 2018.
2. This license code can not be upgraded to major version. (Example: Ver.11.0> Ver.12.0)

Bill K

Level 3
Thanks, downloaded and trying to activate license (twice) but it gets hung attempting to verify the license code. Any ideas?

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Thanks, downloaded and trying to activate license (twice) but it gets hung attempting to verify the license code. Any ideas?
The activation server might have blocked the key for too many activations. Happened to me a year ago with a similar giveaway. Contacted support and they confirmed that the key was blocked. This might not be the case here, but contacting support would be a good idea.

Bill K

Level 3
The activation server might have blocked the key for too many activations. Happened to me a year ago with a similar giveaway. Contacted support and they confirmed that the key was blocked. This might not be the case here, but contacting support would be a good idea.
Looks like you're probably right, I just did a search on that license and it appeared on many websites 5 days ago. I'll just kill the process again and uninstall it, guess I can live without it.

Reactions: Al-Faqir

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Looks like you're probably right, I just did a search on that license and it appeared on many websites 5 days ago. I'll just kill the process again and uninstall it, guess I can live without it.
I used the program before and, honestly, I liked it very much. It is easy to use and very fast and, above all, never had any issues using it. MT members, or a vast majority of them, recommend Macrium Reflect. Personally, I like Ashampoo Backup Pro. There's an unbeatable offer on (stacksocial) which includes the most useful Ashampoo products including Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 for only $12 (8 products I guess).

Reactions: Bill K