App Review Easy Way To Remove Viruses from Computer

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Thanks for the share :)

The guy on the video has purchased a very bad AV, to get as many infections on its PC :p

More seriously : "more than 500 free technician tools" => I would pass more time to choose what tools to use, than to remove the infections ...

More More seriously : With this tool (and all these useful programs under the hand) : when you want to repair / clean some friends PC, you are almost sure to have all you need with you :)

=> who has never said "Oh s..t, I've forgotten the [...] tool ..." ?!

N.B.: If one day I've got as many infections on my PC, I would certainly restore it with my Backup system Image tool : 10 min :)

Last edited:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
for me, I just use an AV rescue cd, usually avira for speed, then zemana (optional) and malwarebytes. Finally install a free good and light av like avast to the system
These should remove most active malwares.
The reason I dont use kaspersky rescue cd is it takes ages to finish scanning. I don't have that much time :confused: + avira, zemana & mbam will do the job even better than kaspersky alone in the same amount of time

most MT users won't get that severe infection. This only applies for our friends or clients

EDIT: I forgot adwcleaner & JRT, I always use

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.