Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I'm grateful that we have a good half hour or so to edit our post in the forum after submitting. I would really like to be able to edit the title. Sometimes I look at the New Threads area at the top right of the page and see that the real keyword(s) didn't show up visibly at New Threads. This would seem likely to reduce attention to the new post.

Sometimes we goof on the title just like we goof on the text.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello @conceptualclarity,
Trusted Members like yourself, have 168 hours (1 week) to edit posts or post titles. You should be able to change the post title by using the Thread Tools:
1.jpg

Regular Members can also edit the posts and their titles however the time is limited to 8 hours from the time it was created.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Hello @conceptualclarity,
Trusted Members like yourself, have 168 hours (1 week) to edit posts or post titles. You should be able to change the post title by using the Thread Tools:
View attachment 153503

Regular Members can also edit the posts and their titles however the time is limited to 8 hours from the time it was created.

Thanks, Jack. Great to know.

Reactions: frogboy and Jack

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.