Elon Musk defies lockdown order and asks to be arrested

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
In defiance of local county officials, Tesla is asking employees at its Fremont car plant to return to work. Last week, Elon Musk, CEO Tesla, planned to resume operations at the site, but Alameda County health officials stated that the factory didn't meet the criteria for reopening and must remain closed.

Musk then threatened to pull the company headquarters out of the state in addition to filing a lawsuit against Alameda County seeking injunctive relief. This scuffle comes amidst the gradual reopening of businesses across the U.S., as the coronavirus pandemic has put millions of Americans out of work.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I feel it's a secondary disaster caused by the butterfly effect. Measures to protect people's livelihoods by escaping infection are leading to the loss of income, which is the foundation of people's lives. The situation is becoming similar in Japan, and there is concern about an increase in the number of suicides of people who are in trouble.:unsure:

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I feel it's a secondary disaster caused by the butterfly effect. Measures to protect people's livelihoods by escaping infection are leading to the loss of income, which is the foundation of people's lives. The situation is becoming similar in Japan, and there is concern about an increase in the number of suicides of people who are in trouble.:unsure:
It’s true, we can’t stay home forever.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I am working at infection epidemiology department and my I am a molecular epidemiologist.

I do agree with you. Lock down can not be forever however, people are dying and this lock down is a temporary solution till the point that we get a medicine or a vaccine.

So it is a sacrifice for ourselves and our families that we have to make for a better future. We should all accept that our lives have changed. There is no return to what we had (at least in short term).

A person like Elon Musk is only thinking about his pocket and not the health condition or better to say lives of people. This lock down also helps the governments to better evaluate the risks and try to leverage the general risk of such pandemics (at least this is what we have here in central Europe).

This is a serious situation but unfortunately some stupid people think that it is a conspiracy theory to control people or something like that. If you want to make sure, go to hospitals or talk to the families who has lost their mothers, fathers, brothers or partners. I have talked to them to get information. They were not even able to say the last good bye.

As a person whose daily life has become dealing with COVID-19 data, people like Trump or Elon Musk who only think about their own profit and not people's lives discuss me. They do not deserve what they have.

(sorry for the emotional and long comment 😜)

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I am working at infection epidemiology department and my I am a molecular epidemiologist.

I do agree with you. Lock down can not be forever however, people are dying and this lock down is a temporary solution till the point that we get a medicine or a vaccine.

So it is a sacrifice for ourselves and our families that we have to make for a better future. We should all accept that our lives have changed. There is no return to what we had (at least in short term).

A person like Elon Musk is only thinking about his pocket and not the health condition or better to say lives of people. This lock down also helps the governments to better evaluate the risks and try to leverage the general risk of such pandemics (at least this is what we have here in central Europe).

This is a serious situation but unfortunately some stupid people think that it is a conspiracy theory to control people or something like that. If you want to make sure, go to hospitals or talk to the families who has lost their mothers, fathers, brothers or partners. I have talked to them to get information. They were not even able to say the last good bye.

As a person whose daily life has become dealing with COVID-19 data, people like Trump or Elon Musk who only think about their own profit and not people's lives discuss me. They do not deserve what they have.

(sorry for the emotional and long comment 😜)
Can't wait for the next pandemic.
As nowadays students create horsepox out of nothing just for fun .
Can't wait till something happen.
If all this Corona was an exam most country failed maybe a few ones like China something around D

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Can't wait for the next pandemic.
As nowadays students create horsepox out of nothing just for fun .
Can't wait till something happen.
If all this Corona was an exam most country failed maybe a few ones like China something around D
Yes, many countries have done good. But China is not one of them.
I personally do not care if this is a natural or man-made virus or this or than country has created it. Epidemiologically speaking China is responsible (mostly, not 100%) for this pandemic. Why? Because they knew it in November 2019 and they did not do anything about it. Because they cheated on world buying all the masks for lower price and then selling them back to countries with critical situations like Italy and Spain for double or triple the price while they donated in the beginning many masks to them.

Yes China is responsible for the whole picture BUT...

China is not responsible for the decisions which are made for individual countries.

Sorry to say but those stupid countries that are indeed in good economical condition (and I do not want to name them) and talk about herd immunity and let their people die!!! Those governments are murders of their own people. Why? Because scientifically speaking ... when you have no idea of what you are dealing with (in this case an unknown virus) and you know this unknown thread is taking lives, you MUST NOT talk about herd immunity.

In addition China has reported - for many times - false numbers and has tried to hide the facts of their condition.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.