Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Released: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2017.10.1 released

Changelog:
---------------
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2017.10.1.8165 Hotfix released. This release includes fixes, enhancements and stability improvements.

This update will require an application restart.

• Improved: Support for MSI setups for x86 and x64 Windows editions.
--------------

Source: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2017.10.1 released

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Emsisoft is really THE BEST choice to buy what about paid antivirus software, because Emsisoft have Perfect scores what about Detection Ratio & Protection, Performance and Stability. Emsisoft is really easy to use, he scanning computer really fast than Bitdefender, He is much more behaviourable for not only a businesses users, but also for players, no false positives in installation of the games or drivers from CD'S, really rare updates signatures and really cheap program like in Poland country. I can recommend Emsisoft for 100%, my full grade for this software is: 10/10. There's no any other antivirus which can be better than Emsisoft. :)

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I know, because Emsisoft using not only own engine, but Bitdefender Engine too. But bigger changes in Emsisoft are: Time of Scanning, Reaction of the CPU in our PC in time scanning or updating signatures or version of the software and much better behaviour for the players when player install some game or drivers from CD'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.