Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 9.0.0.4570 hotfix update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
thanks for the info, in my case emsi was having some issues while updating (it downloaded all the files, but then it finished with the message "EAM is up to date.....", checking logs, i found that no file was modified, a reboot fixed the issue) anyone, having the same problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I had to uninstall Emsisoft Internet Security before this hotfix update as it was occasionally (rarely) making my browser (Chrome) freeze. Once I have uninstalled it, everything is working again....
Also the "taskbar icon disappeared after a reboot." happened to me once...

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
I had to uninstall Emsisoft IS, because at times during boot the entire pc would freeze and the network drivers would not get booted. Tried waiting for a couple of minutes, but nothing worked had to hard reboot the pc. It would work fine after the reboot, but this problem occurred at least 2/4 during boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.