Changes in version 188.8.131.5283 compared to the previous version:
- Enhanced factory reset feature to reset logs and detection counter.
- Outdated updates now triggers orange mode after 48h.
- Enlarged click area of guards ON/OFF checkboxes on overview dialog.
- Improved updater logic and display.
- Improved handling of reboot for software updates.
- Improved handling of Anti-Malware Network notification popups.
- Fixed failure of Anti-Malware Network lookups during online updates.
- Added code to avoid multiple simultaneous starts of Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
- Fixed several Emsisoft Commandline Scanner display issues.
- Fixed surf protection host list search feature.
- Fixes tray icon guards state issue, visible on system boot, when "protect if no user logged on" is disabled.
- Improved logging for firewall activities.
- Fixed several minor GUI issues.
- Fixed access violation crash bugs.
- General stability improvements.
- EIS: Browsing might be slow with enabled firewall.
- EIS: Main application may crash when disabling firewall.