Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
84240871.PNG

To all the Fans Of Emsisoft Here Is Your Chance To win licence of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Just Go To This Facebook Giveaway Page Below and leave a comment below as to why you would want to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware
https://www.facebook.com/WinXDVD?ref=stream&sk=app_206541889369118

51062562.PNG

EDIT
ADDED direct link to avoid confusion

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Always funny when people misread these, but to be honest, it would be less confusing if a Link was provided instead of the whole Giveaway instructions.

No worries. :cool:

P

Plexx

Is this a restricted version, coming from WinXDVD.com?

I remember one of their giveaways was a restricted version that couldn't be upgraded.

Can someone verify?

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
the link also shows comments for their other giveaways, it has ~3900 comments, you have to just comment below all that?

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I don't see anywhere to comment?

EDIT:NM, Nimi and possibly adblock was blocking some parts of facebook :(

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
It blocked other sites as well, like the areas where you login it wasn't visible, so I removed it

itsmeblacksoul

Jul 29, 2012
I m too frasteted to use internet security packs like kaspersky..it cant allow me to use Vpn services always my dialup client says u might need to change your internet connection setting,it can't allow idm to download software while i config. it well ,many times i formet my pc due to this funking kaspersky....now i m using MSE it is light n user friendly so i wanna just check out Emsisoft coz i read review about it in many sites..

Nikos

Jul 19, 2012
MSE sucks, very poor detection rate dont use it go with Emnisoft's Antimalware up to 95% malware detection rate.

D

Deleted member 178

Nikos said:
MSE sucks, very poor detection rate dont use it go with Emnisoft's Antimalware up to 95% malware detection rate.

i agree with that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.