Status
Not open for further replies.

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified

To all the Fans Of Emsisoft Here Is Your Chance To win licence of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Just Go To This Facebook Giveaway Page Below and leave a comment below as to why you would want to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware
https://www.facebook.com/WinXDVD?ref=stream&sk=app_206541889369118

EDIT
ADDED direct link to avoid confusion

D

Deleted member 178

Nikos , i think you need to go the FB page...^^

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Always funny when people misread these, but to be honest, it would be less confusing if a Link was provided instead of the whole Giveaway instructions.

No worries. :cool:

P

Plexx

Is this a restricted version, coming from WinXDVD.com?

I remember one of their giveaways was a restricted version that couldn't be upgraded.

Can someone verify?

woomera

Level 6
Verified
the link also shows comments for their other giveaways, it has ~3900 comments, you have to just comment below all that?

Overkill

Level 31
Trusted
Verified
I don't see anywhere to comment?

EDIT:NM, Nimi and possibly adblock was blocking some parts of facebook :(

Overkill

Level 31
Trusted
Verified
It blocked other sites as well, like the areas where you login it wasn't visible, so I removed it

itsmeblacksoul

I m too frasteted to use internet security packs like kaspersky..it cant allow me to use Vpn services always my dialup client says u might need to change your internet connection setting,it can't allow idm to download software while i config. it well ,many times i formet my pc due to this funking kaspersky....now i m using MSE it is light n user friendly so i wanna just check out Emsisoft coz i read review about it in many sites..

Nikos

MSE sucks, very poor detection rate dont use it go with Emnisoft's Antimalware up to 95% malware detection rate.

D

Deleted member 178

Nikos said:
MSE sucks, very poor detection rate dont use it go with Emnisoft's Antimalware up to 95% malware detection rate.
i agree with that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.