On Sale! Emsisoft Anti-Malware + RoboForm Everywhere for $20 Only

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.emsisoft.com/en/pricing/?product=EAM
How to get a license
Go to https://www.emsisoft.com/en/pricing/?product=EAM and buy Emsisoft Anti-Malware and RoboForm Everywhere will be added to your cart.
Price $20.

Mariihh

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2018
Emsisoft is still expensive, for an antivirus that needs to grow in the market (number of clients) this is not a good strategy, there is nothing new that others do not have, this price is valid for complete suites, with firewall and etc, examples of ZoneAlarm, G Data, Norton, Kaspersky. Why would I pay an amount of money to have an antivirus that is not complete if I can have equal or better protection without having to spend 1 cent? Emsisoft needs to review these values of its products.

Emsisoft is still expensive, for an antivirus that needs to grow in the market (number of clients) this is not a good strategy, there is nothing new that others do not have, this price is valid for complete suites, with firewall and etc, examples of ZoneAlarm, G Data, Norton, Kaspersky. Why would I pay an amount of money to have an antivirus that is not complete if I can have equal or better protection without having to spend 1 cent? Emsisoft needs to review these values of its products.
$20 is relatively cheap for antivirus software from my experience. Also, Emsisoft often includes other incentives such as a license for other softwares. In this case, they’re offering Roboform which costs about $23/year according to their website. This deal essentially pays for itself. In my case, Emsisoft once offered an AdGuard license with any purchase.

From a privacy standpoint, Emsisoft’s privacy policy is far better than most antivirus vendors as well. That alone could persuade some to choose Emsisoft over other antivirus vendors.

Back in 2015, Emsisoft was also 1 of the 5 antivirus vendors that detected FinFisher’s and Hacking Team’s state-sponsored malware. This instance is also another reason as to why Emsisoft is a good choice. (Source)

Last edited by a moderator:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017

Attachments

• 1546876146874.png
    1546876146874.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 554

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
Guess this deal has expired bummer. It is showing 29.99 for me with no RoboForm.

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
this has 4 layers of protection. other AV don't have firewalls either. they just use windows firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.