On Sale! Emsisoft Anti-Malware (Sale ending in: 6 days, 23 hours)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is provided via activation key for Windows.

Description
Proactive antivirus and anti-malware solution to scan, clean and protect your PC from all internet threats: ransomware, viruses, spyware, trojans, bots, adware and worms.

It uses a 4-layer prevention engine: Surf Protection, Real-time File Guard, Behavior Blocker and Anti-Ransomware. This quadruple-layer blocks access to fraudulent and dangerous websites, scans for malware in real-time and catches zero-day threats like ransomware for the ultimate protection.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
That's a sale? That's about the price of deals for 5, even 10 PC's with other AV's that are every bit as good. :unsure:

Well i'm talking about the discount he said for how many PC its just one right? because of humblebundle,

One PC = 39.99$ from Emsisoft you change how many pcs you want. 19.97$ 50% off from humblebundle - (only one PC) i think..

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
i see that the normal price is and has always been less than 20 dollars or euros

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
This deal is good for a new consumer, but for someone that has more than a year license will get much better discount than this deal. I can get 3 PC/1Y for $45 with a 1 year license discount from Emsisoft.

Reactions: upnorth and Jack

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
Emsisoft offers discounts for students (they support Education) and for loyal customers. I don't use EAM. The normal price on there official website, as far as I remmeber, has always been 19.99$. They're now offering a free Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 license for free.

D

Deleted member 178

The official price was always around 40$, for customers on less "rich" countries they officially sell it 20$.

yarr

Level 2
Verified
Jul 5, 2018
Great! I got the application from Humble Bundle for around 20 bucks. Im happy with it for sure, which additional security software works well alongside with Emsisoft anti-malware? Right now I'm using Ad-Guard and Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Great! I got the application from Humble Bundle for around 20 bucks. Im happy with it for sure, which additional security software works well alongside with Emsisoft anti-malware? Right now I'm using Ad-Guard and Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.

Malwarebytes or HitmanPro.Alert will be a good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.