Battle Emsisoft+Comodo F OR avast pro + Comodo f OR Kaspersky Antivirus + Comodo F

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
well then you have to give up avast and emsisoft . even though there is a work around it is still not good . trust me it will bring problems to you sooner or later. Maybe you can add another antivirus such as Avira or something else .

Reactions: roxdl

Bleak

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Your list is kind of overkill imo, Comodo is best suited to the situation where your antivirus lacks security modules other than basics such as Behavioral Blocker, HIPS, firewall etc. And due to that it may cause some problems, if you really want Comodo, then I suggest you pair it with an a free AV that has not so many components that Comodo offers, so Kaspersky Free, Avast Free or 360 either one of the three can be a good combo with Comodo.

D

Deleted member 178

Emsisoft Anti-malware + Comodo is top notch , it was my first "fortress" type combo which made me famous on MT :p (my old guide should be somewhere on the forum) .

EAM will offer better detection than Comodo IS via its dual engine and cloud, a excellent Behavior Blocker and a Web Filter.
Comodo FW will add a good FW , a strong sandbox, and a the best HIPS on the market.

2 very efficient and specialized tools are better than an good suite to me.

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
well then you have to give up avast and emsisoft . even though there is a work around it is still not good . trust me it will bring problems to you sooner or later. Maybe you can add another antivirus such as Avira or something else .
thanks

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
Kaspersky Internet Security, it is not a combo is a suite, I voted that, But I have to say that Kaspersky free and Comodo Firewall, They run perfectly, because I have tried it and no and it has not given me any conflict
kaspersky free and comodo best choise right !

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
Emsisoft Anti-malware + Comodo is top notch , it was my first "fortress" type combo which made me famous on MT :p (my old guide should be somewhere on the forum) .

EAM will offer better detection than Comodo IS via its dual engine and cloud, a excellent Behavior Blocker and a Web Filter.
Comodo FW will add a good FW , a strong sandbox, and a the best HIPS on the market.

2 very efficient and specialized tools are better than an good suite to me.
thanks for reply

@gery79 said problems EAM And CF

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
My own Simple very light and effective combo. 50-100 ram usage

SSFW + AppGuard + Sandboxie/ShadowDefender + ZAM
HIPS + SRP(ReadnWrite Acess) / Firewall Keystore Encryption Virtualization + Multi AV scanner engine.

All are life time license :p

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
My own Simple very light and effective combo. 50-100 ram usage

SSFW + AppGuard + Sandboxie/ShadowDefender + ZAM
HIPS + SRP(ReadnWrite Acess) / Firewall Keystore Encryption Virtualization + Multi AV scanner engine.

All are life time license :p
good but i want use comodo ! and now this to list

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.