Q&A Emsisoft in 2020 - Is it worth buying?

Tibro

Level 1
Dec 10, 2017
i noticed that Emsisoft price has gone up...it was 19.99 and now is 29.99 dollars .....That refers to only one device . hmmmm

Still 19.99€ for me in emsisoft store.

emsi_store.PNG

show-Zi

Level 33
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Rather than the price, I'm more concerned about the recent movement on the official forums being fairly quiet. Previously, when a user posted a question, they responded without waiting too long. I don't think it's a problem if it doesn't affect individual support, but I'm a little worried if it's due to changes in the staff in the company.

show-Zi

Level 33
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Here in my place, an official partner of Emsisoft is selling it for 680 Taka at the moment which is $8.02. But I don't know if this key is region-locked or not. You may try asking by contacting them.
Product link:

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home

Proof of them being an authorized partner:

In some cases, authorized partners offer their own discounts. In my case, it has been cheaper to buy a new license from an authorized partner several times in the past than to renew it.

BigWrench

Level 13
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
In some cases, authorized partners offer their own discounts. In my case, it has been cheaper to buy a new license from an authorized partner several times in the past than to renew it.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 3 Device​

Not Rated
Read reviews (0)
  • ৳ 1400.00
  • Save 58%
That is a FABULOUS DEAL!!!! 🤯
Nice share, show-Zi (y)
(worth every penny ;))

Last edited: