Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
End of support for SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger

We will no longer be releasing new versions of the SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger. As for now SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger 10.8.6 is the last officially released version of the free SpyShelter edition. Maintaining free version required too much of our resources. For 72 hours, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall 1 year Continue reading "End of support for SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger"

The post End of support for SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger appeared first on SpyShelter | World's best anti keylogger.

koletz

Level 1
Aug 26, 2011
I never used SpyShelter, I am just sad for for Zemana side ..:( .others..pff

Me, I never care about Zemana it's so fake, their app stated all modules were working but no keylogger protection for over 2 years, simply cheating users.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
And Enigma waste time on court cases they'll never win... (it seems). :D
And I could only "Like" this once :( :oops: :D
They can't afford to produce software after the frivolous cases against
good people they had to pay for.
Karma is real i tell ya ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wave
H

hjlbx

Datpol needs to focus on and devote all their resources to improving their products -- and not devote any resources to supporting a heavily feature-limited freeware version...

I agree 100 % with Datpol's decision to end-of-life SpS Free.

You still have KeyScrambler free - which is good at what it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.