Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
The printer itself is not a message of problem with missing heads or ink without print commands as if nothing happened
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
And I was checked that the cartridges are loaded and also reloaded driver but nothing happens
Hello everyone :)
This time I have the problem above is noteworthy that the printer has the four months that the purchase.
If not in this case you could do something or if the last option to take the printer to the manufacturer for warranty purposes

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
In our home, if more than 1 week passes between printing, we often struggle with our Epson Stylus NX230 which is a desk jet printer.
Some remedies you might try:
  1. Carefully remove the small inkwell (using gloves are a good idea) and cover the hole where it feeds ink into the printer.
  2. Shake the ink contents being sure to keep the opening covered so as not to experience an unwanted shower in :eek:ink!:p
  • Another approach after the actions above is to use the "clean heads" option which (to the best of my memory) can be found in and around the ink monitor window sections.
Good luck, @Daniel Hidalgo. I hope this plus @vivid's previous observation helps you get printing.:)

Footnote: We have already decided,:rolleyes: next time we'll be getting a laser printer!:p
Update: If the 'L' stands for laser, cartridges can also be (carefully) shaken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Have you check on the printer configuration on what's the estimated ink level? Because if its totally low then you need to purchase a new cartridge or refill it.

When did you purchase and times use the cartridge ink? Because it should be use regularly to avoid inks to dry up.

Actually I recommend to buy 'Continuous Ink System' which will save you more from the long run and does not make the ink dry.

Upvote 0

Daniel Hidalgo

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
Now I'm using the continuous ink system supplied by the manufacturer so it still makes me weird
thanks guys

Reactions: JM Safe
Upvote 0

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I rarely print and that's why I junked ink jets a long time ago and just got a laser (Samsung CLX-3175FN), reasonable price, toner is cheaper and lasts a long time and output is perfectly consistent despite mostly sitting there with a dust cover on it.

Even without problems, ink jets are more expensive per page than laser.

Reactions: Daniel Hidalgo
Upvote 0

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Make 4 boxes in any of your favourite drawing program and color them with Cyan, Magenta, yellow and black. Then put it to print, it will show you which color is creating problem. If none of the color is printing then it could be something with the printer.
But first try the head cleaning option, inkjet printers have problem with heads drying up. So, first try head cleaning (if 1 time doesn't do it try 2-3 times), most of the time it does the job. As this is a CIS printer try to find out if the inktanks are full or not, even very little amount of ink in the tanks can cause problems. If these aren't the problems then uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it. Don't touch anything inside the printer as it may make the warranty void. So, if all the above fail then , take it to the service center.

Reactions: Daniel Hidalgo
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.