Status
Not open for further replies.

greenebola

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 30, 2014
ESET 10 New Products. (online & offline help file)
a.PNG

Eset Online Help:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Online Help
ESET Internet Security - Online Help
ESET Smart Security - Online Help
ESET Smart Security Premium - Online Help

Last edited:

Noxx

Level 3
Verified
Jul 13, 2016
Why ESET and other AV companies feel the need to have four+ different versions of their product I don't know. Just use two versions: antivirus and internet security. Charge whatever the heck kind of money you want, but FOUR versions? :rolleyes:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I don't know how good is Eset firewall these days.
I has plenty features but i don't know how good are they.
Until i see how good the firewall is i am happy with the av and with windows firewall.

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
Why ESET and other AV companies feel the need to have four+ different versions of their product I don't know. Just use two versions: antivirus and internet security. Charge whatever the heck kind of money you want, but FOUR versions? :rolleyes:
Obviously to make a bit more money:pThey could easily put all those features in two versions only.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Oh well, like other companies; Premium/Ultimate will be enforce and as usual only few will engage to interest.

Internet Suite is already capable for majority as the price are worth convincing.

Anti-Theft? No problem many alternatives already, Cleaning tools? No problem too since alternatives are already available.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Thanks for the share.
I think they could be better => one version is missing : anti-virus only :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.