ESET 100 Days Giveaway - Most like a Scam!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
How long can we keep the activation code without activating?
I am not sure.There are still activation codes from 5 or more years ago that still work if you activate them today and will not get blacklisted

These for the 1 year Mobile will keep giving you a new key with the same email.Judging by the poorly constructed promo page.They might last forever...lol

Last edited:

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
I am not sure.There are still activation codes from 5 or more years ago that still work if you activate them today and will not get blacklisted

These for the 1 year Mobile will keep giving you a new key with the same email.Judging by the poorly constructed promo page.They might last forever...lol

Nice..thank you.

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
Ok. For me it is simply scam. I visited promo page . Give my email id for 12 month eset moile security. I m waiting for more than 24 hr to land license key in my inbox. but nothing get so far.:eek:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ok. For me it is simply scam. I visited promo page . Give my email id for 12 month eset moile security. I m waiting for more than 24 hr to land license key in my inbox. but nothing get so far.:eek:
Zeff it is working now for EMS but I sent you one Check Inbox

Reactions: zeff

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.