Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks for the update @MrExplorer

I believe that this version is fully compatible with Windows 10. I read somewhere that they had a plan to release Windows 10 compatible version between 20 and 29 July. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Parth Dhanani

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Nov 30, 2014
I really don't find any official announcement but according to this post of ESET beta user, it seems to be compatible with Windows 10.
@Kardo Kristal

I am trying the new version of eset 9 beta in windows 10 build 10240 (up to date) and it seems work fine no issues so far..If I come across any issues I would surely post about it here and send a feedback to ESET

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Using ESET Smart Security 64bit version on Windows 10 64bit and I'm happy to say that it works flawless.
Which version Sloth?
Using ESET Smart Security 8 by the way, loving it so far, since Windows 8.1 for years & now on Windows 10. ESET 9 Beta had battery issues when I'd tested long ago.

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
does eset 9 beta work fine on the latest windows 10 build 64 bit? if so is there any new builds or is this updated to latest beta build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.