Expired ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 - 1 Year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
magicalsnap201211201940.png

Key Features

Antivirus (ThreatSense® technology) eliminates Windows, Mac and Linux viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits and other malware.

Antispyware protects your online privacy and identity.

Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) blocks unauthorized changes to programs.

Cloud-Enhanced Whitelisting (Cloud-Powered Reputation) enables faster, more accurate malware detection.

Removable Media Control prevents malware infection from USB flash drives, CDs and DVDs; enables blocking by device ID.

Antirootkit detects and removes malware that hides from the operating system.

Gamer Mode suspends pop-up notifications, scanning and scheduled tasks while playing.

This will be a contest for (1) ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 - 1 Year License which expires 11/20/2013

The Contest Is officially Closed And The Winner Will Be Posted Here As well As Notified By PM

***** Winner Of The Contest is kuva *****

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
Hi,
This is very good Anti-Virus Software. Would love to get One year protection

Thank You

sanhrt

Oct 6, 2012
I used many antivirus brands, none worked well for me. I used NOD32 trial, it was very good.
i want to replace it with my current AV.
Please add me to list.
thanks
http://www.afsocial.tk

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012
Please count me in on this draw.This program runs light and detection is not half bad either.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Thanks White Nobster for giveaway.
Please do not count me.
I am not in favor of the rule however its you who have to decide

Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Stranger said:
Thanks White Nobster for giveaway.
Please do not count me.
I am not in favor of the rule however its you who have to decide

Thanks

Cant the Admin decide

madyrocksin said:
i m sure there will be too many Tie :p
Don't count me,
btw nice giveaway :D
yea,all 0....lol

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Well if that's the rule there will be always someone there with the most referrals..Anyway, if I may count me in. Nice giveaway also.

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
Hello and thanks for a wonderful giveaway. I have had so many issues with security software for my Acer laptop. I have a trial of Nod 32 right now and it seams to run okay. I have tried just about everything, Free and paid. I even put Panda Cloud because it got good ratings compare to Eset, but Long Scans. I got a trial of Panda Cloud Pro, but the Firewall was confusing and pulled my system down. Could have and probably was me. So I am trying Nod, knowing I will never be able to offord it. But hoping to get another longer trial or a giveaway like this. Please include me in this give away.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
davhag64 said:
Hello and thanks for a wonderful giveaway. I have had so many issues with security software for my Acer laptop. I have a trial of Nod 32 right now and it seams to run okay. I have tried just about everything, Free and paid. I even put Panda Cloud because it got good ratings compare to Eset, but Long Scans. I got a trial of Panda Cloud Pro, but the Firewall was confusing and pulled my system down. Could have and probably was me. So I am trying Nod, knowing I will never be able to offord it. But hoping to get another longer trial or a giveaway like this. Please include me in this give away.

nice you are using Nod but you should make some changes in ESET Nod settings :

Enable Potential Unwanted Programs and Potential Unsafe Programs.

Threatsense: Strictly cleaning.

Advanced heuristics/DNA/Smart Signature(Real-Time protection): Enabled

Runtime Packer (Real-Time protection): Enabled

Document Protection: Enabled

Idle State scanning: Enabled

Firewall Mode: Firstly you should use Learning Mode & normally use all you application and after 14 day change your firewall mode from learning mode to Interactive Mode

HIPS: Firstly you should use Learning Mode & normally use all you application and after 14 day change your HIPS mode from learning mode to Interactive Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.