Battle ESET Nod32 Antivirus 7 VS Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
The thing I like in emsisoft is inviting friends. If you invite your friend they will extend the license for 1 month more. It's for emsisoft antimalware and emsisoft internet security pack.

b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GabiCRX and Kent

kaskuser

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Technically speaking, EAM is designed to be a companion AV. You can install it alongside eset if you want. However, do note that emsisoft is a little heavy on resources, so if you run both, your computer's performance can be significantly hit. If you like emsisoft's behaviour blocker only, you can disable file guard and surf guard as per recommendations of the emsisoft website:
better eset ?

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
better eset ?

I'm not taking any side. Eset has better detection and responds to new threats very quickly, but has a poorer zero day capability. Emsisoft has a good detection capability that is slightly less powerful than Eset, but it has an excellent behaviour blocker outshines Eset in zeroday protection.

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
both programs are good tough decision.
as I had the opportunity I would choose Eset on Laptop.
Emsisoft on a desktop computer.
but I think that I would choose Eseta.:)

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
because both programs suit me but you can only install one, and because I have two computers so I did, of course, as I had such an opportunity.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.