ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security 9.0.381.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

When are they going to push auto-updates?

I am still on .375

And Eset released .377 & .381

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
When are they going to push auto-updates?

I am still on .375

And Eset released .377 & .381
Hello, did eset update automatically in your pc? I was wondering to use it in a Family pc but I don't know if this feature is really implemented, a friend told me that he is still in v8

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
@yesnoo @Huchim It is updated automatically! My updates takes about one to two weeks to happen automatically!
Speaking with ESET support on facebook they told me it might take a while to get the update!
You can get the update faster periodically checking the product update! > Refresh > Product Update > Check for Updates
You can also download the latest version and install, will subistituir the current version with the new updated!

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
That's great news, what I don't understand is why my friend is still in v8.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Jrs30
D

Deleted member 2913

Hello, did eset update automatically in your pc? I was wondering to use it in a Family pc but I don't know if this feature is really implemented, a friend told me that he is still in v8
It didn't auto-updated on my systems i.e 2 systems here. I tried check for product updates & it mention product updates available & I updated it.

Reactions: Jrs30 and Huchim
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.