RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I was having issues updating ESET Online Scanner's database, so I thought maybe the program got updated and I was using an old version. Can't tell how long this update has been up or if it's not "that new", anyways I wanna share some pictures with you. It even brings a free option to schedule monthly scans. You can download it from ESET's website. Sorry they're in spanish.

Product Version: 3.0.17.0

Home

a.jpg
Scans
1.jpg 2.jpg
Quarantine
4.jpg
Periodic scheduled scan
asd.jpg
About
about.jpg

Last edited:

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Yeah it's been updated this month I guess. Two weeks back I ran a scan with it on my friend's laptop. I like the new UI. The earlier one was old fashioned. You can also enable periodic scans. I have kept in on my laptop which has WD and use it for the monthly scan.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.