MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Hi everyone!
Since there are people that still prefers the old style of Eset GUI ,i decided to give a second try and create a new GUI a little bit closer to the old one, keeping the minimal and modern ''metro'' style at the same time.
So right now i have 2 suggestions for Eset. Please vote your favorite.
Thank you all in advance

GUI No1:

ESET GUI.png

GUI No2

ESET GUI1.png

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
Well....with regards....none of them....

I think they are below average....and to be honest....they make ESET look cheap and boring.The icons are dull....not reminding of the powerful ESET (whith the eye or the robot)

We are talking about ESET....not a new free AV with less than 1000 users.

I think ESET shoud have a much nicer GUI...some thing like Norton....Or Bitdefender....Or AVG 2015(beta)

All above is my opinion and your work is appreciated :D

Last edited:
Reactions: chrlshlmn and MikeV

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I like the second one because I don't bother looking at the bottom for scan and other things. I prefer everything to be on the sides.

Reactions: MikeV

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
GUI Number 2 is what I like. Everything you need is on the left which looks nice to me.

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
I guess the GUI really doesn't matter as long as the AV works.:) I still like # 2.

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
They are more or less the same and I reckon either one is OK. But bear in mind that it crashes with Zemana AntiLogger which I have experienced twice and since then I give up this one by using KIS instead.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Sorry mate, but their old interface is still the best ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.