vindiesel

Level 7
Hi I have a problem with Eset Smart Security 9 install it and at the start of windows 7 freezes Eset, Eset 8 does not pass this, it may be incompatibility with Zemana Antimalware and Zemana Antilogger?

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Hi I have a problem with Eset Smart Security 9 install it and at the start of windows 7 freezes Eset, Eset 8 does not pass this, it may be incompatibility with Zemana Antimalware and Zemana Antilogger?
Hola,

I don't recommend to install eset v9 right now as it is still buggy. I had a problem with mozilla firefox after installing eset 9. Trying to open firefox appeared message like ,,user profile missed/corrupted,,. I installed eset smart 8 and this issue disappeared. Many other users report the problems with eset v9. Just wait when they will fix bugs

Stas

Level 7
Eset Smart Security 9 not compatible with MBAE & HitmanPro.Alert, no compatibility issue with Zemana Antimalware & Zemana Antilogger on my pc

Reactions: vindiesel

Exterminator

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
ESS 9 definitely has some issues.One big one is internet connectivity and as well as problems with uninstall and you network adapter drivers.
I am running it on Windows 7 x64 without any problems right now.Seems to be,at least for me, a problem on Windows 10

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
I have some internet connectivity problems(SSL)... with ESET SS9. I will remove it and install Symantec endpoint because has a good performance and no internet problems. Maybe in a few months I install it again.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Friends thank you for these answers I see I'm not the only one who has problems with Eset 9, installed two times and the same problem is blocked. To see if ESET solves this problem. Thanks to all
Just way a little bit. I hope they will fix most of issues with eset asap. By the way, I also installed norton (ns-2015) but uninstalled it today. I had a key for 1 year that gave to my friend. Now, I run eset v 8 again :)

jadinolf

Level 4
As far as this guy is concerned, Version 8 rules.

I know most have not had problems with Version 9. Well I did.

Rishi

Level 19
Trusted
Verified
What you can do is if you are having problems with Eset and your other security products, you can change the boot timing for them,like 10-20 seconds after your system has started. This used to be an issue with MBAM when they upgraded to version 2.Just google how to do it for your convenience.