Expired Eset Smart Security License Free For 90 Days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is a free 90 day license offer for Eset nod32 Smart Security

**This license will work for both Nod32 Smart Security as well as Nod32 Antivirus**

This requires the use of a Spain proxy.The following proxy works as of right now:
Ip address: 80.58.250.68

port: 80

**proxy servers don't work because some won't load the captcha**

To get you free 90 day license you must do the following:

1. enter the proxy ip address and port in your browser

2. enter the site http://promos.eset.es/sinertec/

3. You will get the following and enter the info I have shown and click where the arrow is

magicalsnap201210261237.png

4.If all goes well you will see the following confirmation

magicalsnap201210261336.png

5. Finally check your inbox as well as spam folder for your 90 day license key

magicalsnap201210261240.png

**You can use some disposable emails such as Yopmail and Incognito Mail.Hurry because I don't know how long this offer will last.Enjoy

jamjoum

Aug 28, 2012
repetitive thread.i post it long time ago ,please be sure and check every time you post a thread.
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Promo-Eset-Smart-Security-version-5

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
jamjoum said:
repetitive thread.i post it long time ago ,please be sure and check every time you post a thread.
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Promo-Eset-Smart-Security-version-5
I do check but apparently missed your thread.Thank you for pointing that out.Well to update both of the links in your thread including this one still are working.The license keys given by these promotions will also activate the full versions of both Eset Nod32 Smarty Security 6 RC & Eset Nod32 Antivirus 6 RC and should work when the retail versions are made available.

magicalsnap201210261907.png

The Trial License when activating the Beta 6 version is good until 02/12/2013.Although these Licenses can be extracted from the Beta 6 installers and also used to activate Eset Nod32 5 retail versions as of now you will only gain a week so these spain promos are the way to go.

**Apologies for the duplicate post,please close the thread if you like**

donotcrack

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
New Promo site ESET Smart Security 90 days

Need Poland proxy
Promo page: http://rejestracja.eset.pl/register/promo.php?id=25
Code: GPRA-u476ma2s

P/S: i can't post new thread :((

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Need Poland proxy

:(

Formularz umożliwia rejestrację z terytorium Polski. W przypadku prób rejestracji z zagranicy (np. przy użyciu serwerów proxy) wygenerowane licencje będą anulowane.

It means:

Form allows registration from Poland. In the case of registration in other country (for example by using proxy servers) generated licenses will be removed.

I can register license if anybody want.

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 888

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
magicalsnap201211130809.png

*enter info as shown above

*translate text next to the 6 letters in ( ) and enter the 3 they ask for ex. 3rd,4th,5th letters

*click "Dalej" and then you will get to page 2 below

magicalsnap201211130820.png

*click on Dalej again which will take you to page 3 below

magicalsnap201211130823.png

*from the dropdown select which software you would like the license for and then click "Zobacz"

*disregarding any page that pops up after that,Check email for Username/Password

acacrni

Nov 28, 2012
Hm, they blocked my license from poland giveaway, I'm using now 30days from some nl giveaway.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
acacrni said:
Hm, they blocked my license from poland giveaway, I'm using now 30days from some nl giveaway.

I will Pm you a 90 day trial key,just enter the Trial username & Password

acacrni

Nov 28, 2012
White Nobster said:
acacrni said:

I will Pm you a 90 day trial key,just enter the Trial username & Password

Just wanted to say thanks again. :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
maheshsenadheera said:
does this work with eset smart security 6 ????

if yes can anybody pm me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

They work on Smart Security 6 RC.They have always worked for any new version release.I can PM you one but sometimes in certain promos the keys dont last.

sent it to you in PM

Nov 18, 2011
White Nobster said:
maheshsenadheera said:
does this work with eset smart security 6 ????

if yes can anybody pm me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

They work on Smart Security 6 RC.They have always worked for any new version release.I can PM you one but sometimes in certain promos the keys dont last.

sent it to you in PM

thanks a lot brother i will download eset ss 6:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.