Update ESET stop all new sales in Russia and Belarus

Guilhermesene

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 1, 2019
In response to the shocking decision by the Russian Government to invade Ukraine, ESET, the leading endpoint protection platform vendor headquartered in the European Union, announces today that it is stopping all new sales to any individuals, businesses and organizations in Russia and Belarus. Previously, sales to government and related entities had already been prohibited from 2016, when the Russian Government introduced such tax rules, legislation and certification processes that favored local vendors.

Complementing this decision, our integrated response to the invasion is fourfold:

We provide humanitarian support to the citizens of Ukraine. The ESET Foundation has created an initial fund of 500,000 EUR to help the citizens of Ukraine through a mixture of direct grant support and donations to NGOs (namely INTEGRA Foundation and UNICEF). As a company and community, ESET organized employee donations and encouraged its employees to actively volunteer in their communities by matching the time of its employees spent volunteering for humanitarian causes, and is also supporting our Ukrainian partner’s staff members and their families with direct help and ongoing aid, including accommodation, cash, and in-kind donations.

You can read more in the original source below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Source: UA Crisis - ESET Response Center

Last edited by a moderator:

Guilhermesene

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 1, 2019
Interesting.
"We are also upgrading all our Ukrainian business customers to our highest-grade product for free and extending licenses that are about to expire for all business and consumer customers in the country at no cost."

This is also very interesting, you can see that this is not a company that only thinks about making profit, profit and profit 🙂

Last edited:

superleeds27

Level 6
Apr 5, 2017
"We are also upgrading all our Ukrainian business customers to our highest-grade product for free and extending licenses that are about to expire for all business and consumer customers in the country at no cost."

This is also very interesting, you can see that this is not a company that only thinks about making profit, profit and profit 🙂
We are also offering new and existing customers internationally the ability to add our powerful protection against zero-day attacks – ESET Dynamic Threat Defense – free of charge.

plat

Level 27
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2018

cofer123

Level 1
Sep 7, 2021

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 62
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

CyberDevil

Level 3
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Really a good brand !
I like their products too. Recently i installed Eset parental control on my mom's phone and I am very happy. Now I can see where she is all the time, and I also get geo-zone notifications, which I set up in advance. Of course this is with her approval as she is being stalked by a not good person. =__= I also liked the app access settings and the web control, I guess it's really very convenient for parents. At first I blocked for mom Facebook, so I got a notification on my phone that my kid was asking to run this app. :D