Well-known
Jun 1, 2019

eset.jpeg

Version 15.0.18.0​

• Fixed: Default threshold value for LiveGuard
  • Added: Support for OS SHA256 support switch
  • Fixed: Protobuf comparing functionality
  • Fixed: Issue when firewall interactive mode creates duplicate rules
  • Fixed: Issue when interactive async firewall dialogs are not displayed even if GUI seems to return NODPROT_OK for ekrnEpfw (firewall plugin)
  • Other minor fixes (e.g. privacy policy link)
Source: Download Internet Security with data encryption and antivirus | ESET

Note: I have not yet found the update message on the official forum, but the change log is now available when downloading the installer offline - we are faster than the official forum 😄

Last edited:

Zartarra

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
I am currently testing ESET. I have got a message from Liveguard. But after they analyze the file you get a safe or malicious screen but no filename or path. Confusing when opening multiple files that are send to Liveguard.

Also Liveguard did nothing against some ransomware files. I tested 5 ransomware and only 1 is blocked :(. A bit disappointed. I hope to get better results when I going to test the rest of the ransomware samples. Also HIPS is smartmode did nothing.

NewbyUser

Level 2
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2021
Hi is version 15eav,eis same as endpoint version recent.? Can i install and try endpoint on personal computer?
Yes, you could, the product would work. The major difference is the business products are designed to be remotely managed and administered. I can't find it at the moment, but I recently read a review of someone that had purchased Eset Protect Advanced for home use as he had a large family.

I never tried testing a business product, but you may need a business email address to download a businiess version. I could be worng there though.

• Thanks
Reactions: blueblackwow65

NewbyUser

Level 2
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2021
Found it. Here ya go

Hope it helps.