Well-known
Jun 1, 2019

eset.jpeg

Version 15.0.18.0​

• Fixed: Default threshold value for LiveGuard
  • Added: Support for OS SHA256 support switch
  • Fixed: Protobuf comparing functionality
  • Fixed: Issue when firewall interactive mode creates duplicate rules
  • Fixed: Issue when interactive async firewall dialogs are not displayed even if GUI seems to return NODPROT_OK for ekrnEpfw (firewall plugin)
  • Other minor fixes (e.g. privacy policy link)
Source: Download Internet Security with data encryption and antivirus | ESET

Note: I have not yet found the update message on the official forum, but the change log is now available when downloading the installer offline - we are faster than the official forum 😄

Last edited:

tipo

Level 7
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
Did anyone see the liveguard in action? Couldn't find anything about it on the forums, like a picture, some feedback.. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Nevi and Correlate

Zartarra

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
I am currently testing ESET. I have got a message from Liveguard. But after they analyze the file you get a safe or malicious screen but no filename or path. Confusing when opening multiple files that are send to Liveguard.

Also Liveguard did nothing against some ransomware files. I tested 5 ransomware and only 1 is blocked :(. A bit disappointed. I hope to get better results when I going to test the rest of the ransomware samples. Also HIPS is smartmode did nothing.

blueblackwow65

Level 21
Verified
Dec 19, 2012
Hi is version 15eav,eis same as endpoint version recent.? Can i install and try endpoint on personal computer?

NewbyUser

Level 2
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2021
Hi is version 15eav,eis same as endpoint version recent.? Can i install and try endpoint on personal computer?
Yes, you could, the product would work. The major difference is the business products are designed to be remotely managed and administered. I can't find it at the moment, but I recently read a review of someone that had purchased Eset Protect Advanced for home use as he had a large family.

I never tried testing a business product, but you may need a business email address to download a businiess version. I could be worng there though.

• Thanks
Reactions: blueblackwow65

NewbyUser

Level 2
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2021
Found it. Here ya go

Hope it helps.