Showcase ExploitBlocker's Gaming Desktop

ExploitBlocker10

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 4, 2015
My gaming desktop I built in summer 2016. I had received my first job and decided I wanted to build a computer as I grew tired of seeing my Xbox One fail to run games 1080p 30fps. I was done compromising so I kicked it to the curb and couldn't be happier with my PC. Running the newest games at a smooth 1080p 60fps is awesome and it just works so well, I don't have to worry about crappy fps anymore. The only downside I would see is certain games being released on PC entirely broken. It is a little disheartening to see some developers give as little thought to the PC platform as they do.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.