Poll ExpressVPN vs NordVPN vs PureVPN vs VyprVPN

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which VPN you prefer the most?

• Total voters
Dec 6, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
AVG
good point guys, I am using nord as well and I am a big fan, excellent services, and easy to use u can rely on it. I bought it using this coupon " get " and got the 2 years deal with 70% off; you can try it maybe it still works.Type it after choosing the payment type.

Apr 28, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Webroot
Nord is great. And I know Express and Vypr are also solid because I've read enough good reviews. Stay away from Pure! PureVPN Review 2017 | Is It Really Fast & Secure? - BestVPN.com
I almost went with pure, but luckily I had a bad experience when chatting with their customer service so I didn't purchase.

With Nord just be aware when using recommended servers Google will captcha block your IP sometimes.

This is can be easily avoided by connecting to a server yourself instead of letting Nord choose.

Another good thing about Nord is the extension only proxies that specific browser traffic. Some VPNs extensions just activate the full software.

T

TrinitronMSDOS

I'm using Nord and i'm very happy with their service. Speed is excellent, software and apps are well designed, support is efficient and available 24/7. They have excellent Chrome and Firefox extensions as well. I like that they have a 3 days trial unlike most other paid VPNs.

From what I've read, ExpressVPN is supposed to be slightly faster but is more expensive. Vypr is also alright. I've read mixed reviews on PureVPN, so i wouldn't risk it.