F‑Secure SAFE internet security Free for 5 devices,1 year (normally £79.99 a year)

misior

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
2.png
View attachment 175078

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
thx for this giveaway. the link works great (y)

but during the install process, f-secure wanna uninstall my second opinion scanner "zemana antimalware".
I cannot choose another way to install f-secure. it's a pity....i must cancel the installation :confused:

Try to disable Zemana's real-time protect ,
if still not working , you can export the Zemana's setting , than uninstall it .

After F Secure install success , than install Zemana back .
Zemana is light , reinstall is fast :)

Zemana official sure that they can 100% compatibility with F-Secure .

ZE.JPG

( Screenshot from Zemana official website)

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
that's too much trouble...the last 5 tested av's did not complain about zemana.
And zemana is definitely compatible with others av's. I think there are other reasons for f-secure....

i have tried to disable the real-time protection and kicked all processes with ZAM..no chance.
so bye bye f-secure

Last edited by a moderator:

misior

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
They want you to use their protection against malware I guess. Kaspersky which I use right now wants me to uninstall Sticky password manager with the same reason. But it works ok.

Reactions: Weebarra and Syafiq

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
They want you to use their protection against malware I guess. Kaspersky which I use right now wants me to uninstall Sticky password manager with the same reason. But it works ok.
You can install Kaspersky anyways with Sticky ,just don't use Kaspersky password manager.

Reactions: Syafiq

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I don't know if i install this app because i have Avast Internet Security, Zemana and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware what do you think? should i uninstall Avast than install F-Secure?

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I don't know if i install this app because i have Avast Internet Security, Zemana and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware what do you think? should i uninstall Avast than install F-Secure?

For the free Antivirus , avast is a pretty good choose ,
however this time F-Secure give their top product to be a giveaway ,
It worth it to take a try .
And not only can use on Windows system , but also on MAC or your smart phone ,
such as Android or iPhone . (y)

If you real don't like it or don't get used to , you can reinstall avast back in anytime you like ,
after all avast is free , there is no time limit . ;)

But don't forgot , seems F-Secure will ask you to remove other security tool , such as Zemana and Malwarebytes ,
if you want to use them both , you must remove other security tool first , after F-Secure install success , than install other security tool back .
( P.S: don't forget to export the security tool's setting , after reinstall back , you won't need to resetting again)

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

F-Secure is undoubtedly one of the best in the market, thanks for sharing :)
I highly disagree, for me, F Secure is one of the worst, there are no settings to configure, nothing to tweak. Malware detection wise it's just hit or miss. Giveaway is very generous indeed, but I don't feel like F Secure is even worth to be paid for o_O, It's just that empty, only my personal opinion.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.