Expired F-Secure Freedome VPN and TOTAL 50%

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://campaigns.f-secure.com/deal2020/en/
Event start
Mar 25, 2020
Event end
Mar 30, 2020
How to get a license
Click on the wanted blue " Now " button. Fill in information and payment option. Confirm order.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
xTqEYn9e_o.png

use the code DEAL2020 at checkout for safe online shopping, banking, browsing and lot more. Offer is valid March 25, 2020 – March 30, 2020, new customers only.

MacDefender

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Oct 13, 2019
Not entirely true.
Personal I use a VPN as an extra security layer to block criminals. Automatic creates less headache.
So from my reading, what they log is what IP you use to connect to their VPN in order to be able to investigate fraud/abuse and such logs are stored for 90 days. Other than that, they only log additional info if you turn on additional features. They do not log what you visit.
Note that your ISP also can see the fact that your device is connecting to a FreeDOME VPN endpoint....

Overall this seems okay for my VPN use cases but it all depends on what your concerns are.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
So from my reading, what they log is what IP you use to connect to their VPN in order to be able to investigate fraud/abuse and such logs are stored for 90 days. Other than that, they only log additional info if you turn on additional features. They do not log what you visit.
You pretty much boiled down and covered the essential. The fraud/abuse, is simply when a customer would use the service for spam or DDoS attacks etc. Very understandable as trust, is always a two-way street.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.