Event
Giveaway
Instructions
USE U.K Proxy or VPN to get offer

pica

Level 1
F-Secure Safe - Giveaway

12-Month Subscriptions / 5 Devices
The promotion is only available to UK citizens, but users from other parts of the world can take advantage of this promotion using a VPN.

• HINT
    • First, You need a VPN and connect it to the UK Country IP
    • You can use Windscribe free VPN or go to this page to get the premium VPN for free:
    • Once you've connected to UK VPN, Click on BUY NOW button to visit the registration page
    • If you don't have an F-Secure account, Register your account there to get free access to your subscription
    • Who already has an f-Secure account, you can log in and renew your subscription for 1 year/5-device with the subscription code below:XFMWA-YSDEN-PZVBR-ZGTRS
  • Enjoy the full feature with a 12-Months subscription for 5 Devices for free

Bill K

Level 3
Awesome, thanks to @pica for sharing this! I already had an F-Secure SAFE account with about 6 months left on my subscription, and while this wouldn't merge with my remaining time it did give me a full year from today effectively extending my subscription for another 6 months. I did have to use a UK VPN and the Browsec browser extension in Chrome worked perfectly. I avoid using Facebook and Twitter and so many giveaways require sharing on social media, so I always appreciate a clean giveaway like this one with no strings attached! (y)

Last edited:

pica

Level 1
F-Secure Safe - Giveaway

12-Month Subscriptions / 5 Devices
The promotion is only available to UK citizens, but users from other parts of the world can take advantage of this promotion using a VPN.

• HINT
    • First, You need a VPN and connect it to the UK Country IP
    • You can use Windscribe free VPN or go to this page to get the premium VPN for free:
    • Once you've connected to UK VPN, Click on BUY NOW button to visit the registration page
    • If you don't have an F-Secure account, Register your account there to get free access to your subscription
    • Who already has an f-Secure account, you can log in and renew your subscription for 1 year/5-device with the subscription code below:XFMWA-YSDEN-PZVBR-ZGTRS
  • Enjoy the full feature with a 12-Months subscription for 5 Devices for free
giveaway link

Brie

Level 9
Verified
this is what i got. i used windscribe UK.

My F-Secure

My F-Secure service
Create account
Could not complete the registration
Registration or use of this code is not valid in your country or from this internet connection. Please register using the broadband or mobile connection from the provider of your F-Secure service or if you purchased from retail then in the country of purchase.

Reactions: upnorth