Expired F-Secure SAFE - free for 6 months for 3 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4581
How to get a license
Follow the below instructions :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Get F-Secure SAFE comprehensive protection for 6 months for free. Protect any 3 of your devices, including PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with one solution
F-Secure SAFE - free for 6 months for 3 devices

F-Secure SAFE is a new security tool from F-Secure for users of computers and mobile devices. It combines all of the award-winning F-Secure technologies into a single security environment that spans all your devices. Now you can protect the online life of the whole family with a single service F-Secure SAFE.

F-Secure SAFE secures Windows and Mac computers, smartphones and tablets while browsing the Internet. The solution protects all your devices from malware, hacker attacks and identity theft. The Parental Control feature protects your children: only you determine what your children see and what they don’t see when they go online. If your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen, F-Secure SAFE will help you find it. With this service, it is surprisingly easy to ensure the safety of banking operations, purchases and browsing sites. Regardless of the type of device, you are always protected by F-Secure SAFE.
To receive a free F-Secure SAFE subscription for 6 months for 3 devices, you must follow these steps:
Note
To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address from the UK. For example, you can use the free Browsec VPN plugin by choosing United Kingdom to connect.
Browsec VPN

1. Go to the promotion page (in English)
2. Register by filling out the form–– indicate the name, surname, email address and specify a password. Click the "Accept and create account" button to create an account.
3. Confirm the registration by clicking on the link in the message that will come to your email.
4. On the account page https://mysafe.f-secure.com/, in the bottom drop-down menu, select "Russian Federation" (instead of Australia) and click Change region to enable the interface in Russian.

5. Select "Add Devices" to install protection on 3 of any of your devices, including PCs with Windows 7 and above, macOS, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad.

Terms of Offer

• This is a 6 month license for 3 devices, for home (personal) use only.
  • The license expires from the moment it is received.
  • You get free updates during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
sorry i donot try it you can ask @upnorth he is a long time user for it :)
In any so called VPN/proxy circumvent registration, don't be surprised if your license suddenly is reverted back to a basic period of 30 days or even shorter. F-Secures VPN Freedome in 2016 for example, many people had a real nasty experience with when it suddenly without warning cut off year licenses down to a few days.

In this specific case/thread I'm not 100% sure what the best action would be to make the license work for 6 month, other then actually pay and support both the company and it's developers. It's very possible in most cases to find legit local re-sellers that offer great and very cheap deals, even with F-Secures products. Still, I must admit I went a bit curious on this promotion but, as I'm soon about to re-new my license with the TOTAL product instead this ain't something I will need.

Thanks for the share @DDE_Server

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
In any so called VPN/proxy circumvent registration, don't be surprised if your license suddenly is reverted back to a basic period of 30 days or even shorter. F-Secures VPN Freedome in 2016 for example, many people had a real nasty experience with when it suddenly without warning cut off year licenses down to a few days.

In this specific case/thread I'm not 100% sure what the best action would be to make the license work for 6 month, other then actually pay and support both the company and it's developers. It's very possible in most cases to find legit local re-sellers that offer great and very cheap deals, even with F-Secures products. Still, I must admit I went a bit curious on this promotion but, as I'm soon about to re-new my license with the TOTAL product instead this ain't something I will need.

Thanks for the share @DDE_Server
thanks for detailed reply
by the way have the UI is changed when i tried but long tile ago it was buggy ad also much false positive and performance issue ??

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
thank @chillaban may give it a try after Emsisoft subscription End :)
I tried it recently after being used to the older one from a year or two back. Totally different beast. Didn’t run into any buggy behavior, and it had no noticeable speed impact (I’ve got a lot of RAM so I don’t really keep track of that)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
thanks for detailed reply
by the way have the UI is changed when i tried but long tile ago it was buggy ad also much false positive and performance issue ??
Not sure when you actually tried it the last time, but the UI got a few updates in the latest released version, 17.7.

FP ( false positive ) and F-Secure. It could be better in several tests but then again, more or less all tests no matter what and from where should always always IMO be viewed and investigated critical and not automatic embraced with open arms. F-Secures FPs has though declined lately.

Performance issues. Never ever had that with F-Secure what I can recall, but it normally comes down to the machines actual hardware. Also fiddle too much with other softwares can cause unnecessary issues.

Here's a good overview how it looks and works.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

And Zemana too
F-Secure reminds me Bald Head-Objection --> Jodl from Downfall video. Jodl would object everything.

Btw: I've installed F-Secure with my default language and still i have 6months Protection. He is so light and his scanning time is too fast, quick updates, i didn't spotted yet performance issues. It's much more better than this Bitdefender --> RAM EATER.

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

F-Secure works on my PC 2 days and still he works well. With Avira engine he is much light than with BD engine. this giveaway is very recommended for everyone who doesn't like Heavy, Memory-Eaters antiviruses like: Bitdefender, ClamAV/Win or antiviruses what makes too much problems by signatures like: AVG or Avast. F-Secure really surprised me because he doesn't have affect on my PC boot time and games performance. He has False Positives of course, but adding them on the whitelist is easy and secured from potentially unwanted applications, viruses and other malware contents.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.