Promotion Link
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/200-f-secure-safe-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
Instructions

How to get a free F-Secure SAFE license for 120 days

1.Set your browser extension Browsec VPN or Hoxx VPN Proxyas an alternative, use the Windscribe VPN app | Seed4.Me VPN and connect from"UK". Or, you can enable a simulated proxy server for this countryyourself, if you cannot bypass the restriction by region by a simple method.

Go to the offer page,enter your first name, last name, email address, come up with a strong password and register by clicking on the "Accept and create account" button. Confirm the creation of the account by clicking on the link in the received email.

2.Go to your account page and add your device. Download and install an antivirus.

Features of the free F-Secure SAFE license

• The license is granted for 120 for three devices.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • Lifetime updates are available.
  • Countdown from the moment of registration.
  • For private use.

BigWrench

Level 12
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free license for the F-Secure SAFE comprehensive antivirus solution for 120 days. Protect your three devices, your Windows and MacOS computers, your Android or iOS smartphone and tablet.

F-Secure SAFE is an antivirus solution that provides comprehensive security in the global network, protects against viruses, Trojans and ransomware. Provide reliable protection for your Internet surfing and online shopping. With the help of parental control will help protect children from Internet threats.

May be helpful

F-Secure SAFE - Free 6 Month License

How to Add Exceptions to F-Secure SAFE

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
F-secure Safe for 6 Months [7 Devices]
&

Note:
You need to use UK VPN/IP to avail this offer : )

Fede90

Level 2
Aug 16, 2013
F-secure Safe for 6 Months [7 Devices]
&

Note:
You need to use UK VPN/IP to avail this offer : )
I've tried with NordVPN connected to UK but doesn't let me register or get the code/installer.

Reactions: TheGreenBear