Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
thanks. First time i try f secure. Looks nice. Is not heavy, low ram, and have my language:love:
fsecure.jpg
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I thought so much about installing it. I could not imagine the amount of lightweight program it is. It was a great surprise.
Whether our words can be used in the UI is a big point. Even if you can set it up, meaning will not be conveyed when warning comes up, and myself will freeze.

@stefanos , I will expect from the opportunity next year.:)

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
I am facing issues with F Secure, i can't make to enable real time protection,(having messages from windows to enable f-secure protection via restart and nothing happens.)After a while same message keep popping up(Your system is unprotected).I tried to do it manually from Windows protection settings with no luck.Also i can't update virus definitions from F Secure.Anyone facing the same?

Last edited:

Andrew3000

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Feb 8, 2016
I am facing issues with F Secure, i can't make to enable real time protection,(having messages from windows to enable f-secure protection via restart and nothing happens.)After a while same message keep popping up(Your system is unprotected).I tried to do it manually from Windows protection settings with no luck.Also i can't update virus definitions from F Secure.Anyone facing the same?
F-Secure support tools | F-Secure check the support site

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.