Expired F-Secure SAFE -Security Suite free for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://campaigns.f-secure.com/safe/vm/en_gb/?vm-segment=vmwebmpu&ecid=7970
How to get a license
Use a: [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]UK proxy:[/COLOR],and fill out all the details:)

Gangelo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2017
Grabbed it just now, thanks @venustus!!
I wish it didn't start the 365 days countdown immediately, I would love to use it at a later stage as I have a 3-year subscription with Trend Micro.

Reactions: Cortex and Venustus

MacDefender

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Oct 13, 2019
Sweet deal! I'm loving F-Secure SAFE these days, cannot say that enough. If you're looking for an AV without the heft of a firewall, this pretty much checks all the boxes.

Is anyone willing to put SAFE through its paces in the Malware Hub? If I were eligible I'd volunteer to do the same but not quite there yet. The older tests of F-Secure were before they made some key changes, like the primary engine switch to Avira and tweaking DeepGuard to not care about local vs internet downloaded origin as much.

Last edited:

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
It worked like a charm, thanks.

The best thing about this promo is that the license is valid for 5 multi-platform devices.

I become more interested in F-Secure after @MacDefender tests, but as I remember it was always a very solid security solution.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Crazy light after switching away from Bitdefender earlier this year. Their processes add up to 118MB footprint for me right now and I've never noticed it slowing down my system, even while intercepting processes with active behavior blocking
May try it away from BD then. Apart from the fact I have 38 days left on my BD license. :*(

~LDogg

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Can I ask, does the android app it include

1. parental controls ?
2. content filtering ?
3. malicious URL blocking ?

For Web Protect, NO. You must use the f-secure mobile browser to use Web Protect
Correct! In that view it's actually a bit weak on Android but, personal I also use F-Secures VPN Freedome.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.