Facebook is not trusted to provide government ID system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
The government will not be using Facebook as part of its digital identity assurance project - a key platform in the Cabinet Office drive to get more citizens accessing public sector services online - because Whitehall does not trust the way the social network uses customer data...
Read More

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This is clearly that Facebook must improve the privacy for all the users around the world. Privacy is needed by the users.

I

illumination

Thread author
jamescv7 said:
This is clearly that Facebook must improve the privacy for all the users around the world. Privacy is needed by the users.

Agree.. Not only have they been lacking in privacy, but recently changed how the user interacts with the settings for privacy, which took many options away. I am on the verge of shutting down my account with them as i can not control it's features as well as i was able to previously.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i have nothing sensitive on FB so i dont care :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.