Content Creator
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Tencent
Hello Qihoo 360 Team,
with new Security features added to the Premium version (Qihoo 360 TS with own firewall, not the GlassWire one), for testing out the level of protection, a try before you buy would be better and easier than the 30 days money back AFTER purchase (currently ~20€).

@PAM101 @Qihoo 360 Support Team

Hello Qihoo 360 Team,
with new Security features added to the Premium version (Qihoo 360 TS with own firewall, not the GlassWire one), for testing out the level of protection, a try before you buy would be better and easier than the 30 days money back AFTER purchase (currently ~20€).

@PAM101 @Qihoo 360 Support Team
You can collect all three medals in 360TS product Medal Wall to own the chance to enjoy the premium .

Der.Reisende

Level 36
Content Creator
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Tencent
You can collect all three medals in 360TS product Medal Wall to own the chance to enjoy the premium .
Thank you, worked!

For those interested, the requirements are installation of Opera Browser, creating an Free account and installation of Qihoo 360 Total Security (All-in-one Medal).
You’ll then be autoupgraded to a months trial.

medals.PNG

For the firewall, it seems to be more a network monitor (and maybe a manual firewall, just like the GlassWire one offered for free users).
I wasn't alerted about outbound connections by samples from https://malwaretips.com/threads/01-12-2017-16.77753/ (for example, the javaw.exe ones). Take it with a grain of salt, I tested it just very quickly, and my ShadowDefender session was interrupted by a sudden reboot triggered by one active malware.

Maybe a reviewer like @cruelsister or @Evjl's Rain can dig into that.

Last edited: