"Feedback" MT responds sluggish and connection lost at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
So from time to time i experience that MT responds sluggish, for example when clicking a link to a security config etc.
Have also experienced a couple of times when the connection is lost/timed out during a request.

Tested my connection at various other places w/o any issues so i´m wondering if it´s only my connection or if others experience this as well??

//NCLR

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey guys,

On my end I don't have any issues..the website loads very quickly and without any hiccups, however I'll analyze the logs and try to find what might be causing this behavior.

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I often experience a slow page-loading time on MT too,yet other sites that I visit are unaffected.
The pages on MT often load quicker for me when I am not logged-in,so I don't know whether the member authentication process is having an effect on the page-rendering time.:confused:
I often read pages here while not logged in,and then log in to catch up on alerts or make comments.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
No issues here and i have very bad internet so if there was an issue it would
be exaggerated on my end.
Is it maybe a geographical issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Yeah. I get a lot of time out for the past hour. Either it's my isp being stupid with routing or there is a problem.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@SHvFl I've changed a few settings, please do let me know if you have any issues. Also please try to be as specific as possible as this would help. thank you!

@nclr11111 Glad to hear that everything is ok now. Yes the signatures with images did provide a delay in the page loading so this is why we've removed them.

@LASER_oneXM Same here, no issues everything is super fast. :p

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
@SHvFl I've changed a few settings, please do let me know if you have any issues. Also please try to be as specific as possible as this would help. thank you!

@nclr11111 Glad to hear that everything is ok now. Yes the signatures with images did provide a delay in the page loading so this is why we've removed them.

@LASER_oneXM Same here, no issues everything is super fast. :p
What info do i need to provide though(traceroute?). I have no idea so i can't really be specific.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
What info do i need to provide though? I have no idea so i can't really be specific.
When it happened (the time), for how long was the website slow, and if it were on all the website or only on specific pages. Also if you encountered a specific error page.

Lets hope it will not happen and everything will be fast for you! :p

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It seems to be much better after removing signatures.
I know this is not what some want to hear but moderation tasks as well as posting replies have gotten better.
I have a very good ISP and MT was the only site lagging so I think we might have found the culprit.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
When it happened (the time), for how long was the website slow, and if it were on all the website or only on specific pages. Also if you encountered a specific error page.

Lets hope it will not happen and everything will be fast for you! :p
I'm getting this error
https://i.imgur.com/AgS8kFC.png
During 11:45-11:50 pm
I mostly browse the "Recent Post" section

No idea if that helps at all, though.

I cleared all my internet cache and cookies and it seems to be ok now?o_O
I'm gonna see if that helps

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.